1. The Double Ponytail
- Comb out your hair to remove all tangles.
- Gather the lower half of your hair and secure it with an elastic band into a ponytail positioned between your ears.
- Now gather the top half of your hair and secure it into another ponytail directly on top of the lower one.
- Drop the top ponytail. Loosen a few strands and tuck away any strays to give it a natural look. Make sure that both the ponytails can be seen. You can also experiment with different ponytail heights to see what looks best and give you a variation in hairstyles for office.
2. The Cool-Girl Twist
Got some crazy bangs or strays that needs to be put in place? This is one of those professional hairstyles that can be done even in the drive on the way to work.
- Separate a small triangle of hair from the centre of your forehead to the middle of your crown.
- Twirl it around your finger into a tight twist and pull it back on top of your crown and secure tightly with a pin. You could even add a decorative clip as an accessory.
- Spray some hairspray to hold.
3. The Side Bun
This style is a great option for people with frizzy or curly hair.
- Comb all your hair over to one side and tie a loose ponytail.
- Divide the ponytail into 2 sections and twist them around each other.
- Wrap the bottom of the twist into an S-shape and secure in place with bobby pins. You can tuck the pins anywhere it holds the hair firmly.
- Make sure the bun is placed just behind the ear and lower towards the nape.